Monday, July 24, 2006

SOAP - Follow up

Yes thats Jackson TASERING... thats right T-A-S-E-R-I-N-G a cobra... how can you not love this movie?

Watched the new trailer of the SOAP movie. Tagline is Sit Back Relax and Enjoy the Fright... well it could not have been better. The movie is set to be the master of all cheesy scary movies and we are all going to be much better people because of that.

Yes ok.. not to prick the bubble but the snakes seem to be especially bad tempered in the trailer, they infact really go after people and all of them have fangs WAY bigger than they are supposed to be. Can they infact be genetically engineered ? That would be a fun movie.. does this remind you of Dr Evil saying "Rrrrriggght... Sea Bass... Are they Ill tempered?"

An evil veterinarian??? anyone????

1 comment:

sanjay said...

did I tell you I saw the movie. It was everything I expected to be. A B-grade action movie with an A-list lead. very cheesy, but I had a good time watching it.