Thursday, February 15, 2007

Veerasamy - Part 8

So problem solved? Teeyar emerges victorious from the bloodbath. Mysteriously he is unharmed. Like a tiger tank. He is unscathed and proceeds to teh marraige hall, where he completes his sister's wedding with great aplomb.

Mummu is present.. bloody hands and all since she ends up killing the fat politician also. She says... one murder means hanging two murders also means hanging. They cannot hang me twice no? So she kills the remaining few villains. Queenbitch escapes and is conspicuously absent in the wedding of her younger brother. (Veerasamy 2? you would think? NO teeyar lays those mortal fear to rest...)

Teeyar is relaxed looking forward to Kalyana Saapad. and OHHHHHHHHHHHHH... the ORIGINAL bride groom and parents turn up!!! If you had happened to miss it while the story is moving at a frantic pace, Veera had already fixed hsi sister's wedding to another guy... the doctor. Where were they all this while ? OK logic has always been under heavy sedation... so well... there are more dialogues.

Grooms father:
Veera. What you are doing ya. You said ki my son can able to marry yuvar sister. You said Yuvar sister will not cross even railway line. How she line cross drawn by you. I was thinking you are selfprideman, never miss your own words and now you .. Veera you have destroyed my son's life. Now he will marry him? What you have for answer?

Veera for the second time is tongue tied in the movie. His mouth does not open. He is too tired. He has to sleep. He has lost everything in life. Pride, Sister, Villains, Love. He has no more tears and he is broken. He sits down heavily on the chair. We expect a tirade but nothing comes out.

People around him talk. They say:
Veera such great man. He sacrificialized everything for sister. Love, pride, blood, sweat, gore... even those two chicken leg pieces yesterday during dinner. But what he get in return? Shame, shame and Puppy shame. You come Veera, we will go. These people and all will always talk like this only. They have no heart. They have no colon also.. cos they blow so much. Let us go Veera... Veera... Veera ? Veeraaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Veeraaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! I cannot able to believe... Veeraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Mummu is shell shocked. So are we! Mummu bangs her head at Veeras stone dead feet.. and Mummu ! Mummu !! Mummuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!! Mummuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!

Two people... dead as two dodos and and take my words seriously, both of them were even rarer than dodos when they were alive! Mummu and Veera... a tale of unrequited love... a tale of two people who were so perfectly matched (even in height and weight) and inspite of extremely low probability... ended up dying within seconds of each other... Why? Because all the king's horsemen could not but humpty dumpty together ever again...

The single remaining brain cell in my head thought about how ultimately Queenbitch Whorelady is the winner, she gets away with all her money and her life. There is nothing more I can add to this review. I think I will save my remaining braincell now. I have the image there as my desktop image. Strangely rejuevnating.

14 comments:

Hemanth said...

looori, hows it going. Nice Blog. Looks like you found mine too :)

Heman

Escape.... Great Escape said...

Yes. Silku pointed it out to me... :-). And you keep goign around.. :-). Whats next? Australia?

Sriram said...

Dude,
Ramanan (from the The Hindu sports desk) pointed me towards this review. Awesome. And here I thought I could give film reviews. I hang my head in shame.
Suffice to say that I was laughing my guts out (no I was not crapping the shit out) while going thru it. Great.
BTw can you help me. There was this script of a Captain movie doing the rounds, where he helps Sania Mirza win the Olympic Gold or something.
I had it but trust me to lose it. If you have it please send it to sampavar@gmail.com.
And oh, forgot to intro myself. I am Sriram and work on The Hindu sports desk.

sanjay said...

loori,

what u doing, bleddy review with bleddy ending all given like sun tv sunday morning lion dates top 10 nonsense!!!

u should have at least put in a spoiler warning!!!

at least do not do this for the next gabtain movie. totally spoils the suspense ;)

Escape.... Great Escape said...

Hehe sanjay... :-)... but if you had read my previous rants... i had warned you everywhere that I would reveal it :-)...

This review at one level is like a Teeyar movies. Absolutely pointless and as politically incorrect as possible.

Killadi said...

Hello escape......

Superb review, siruchi siruchi vayirae valikuthu.... But entha padam parthu nee innum valaraena...... Nee romba nallavan pa.......

Arvind Saba said...

Stunningly hilarious dude!! I was cracking up like one mad bugger in my lab (which was unfortunately the place where my friend asked me to read it).
Awesome..
As a compliment for this post, I shall present to u one trivia.. T in TR stands for Thesingu. :D

~Saba

Escape.... Great Escape said...

Hahaha... I am imagingin him as a king.. sitting on top of an elephant... with those chamarams in teh BG. lol.. which would have more hair ?

And thanks Killadi :-).

Karthi said...

hiliarious... awesome... although i lost a couple of my brain cells reading this movie review ;-) i njoyed it...

hoping more from you ...

Harish said...

Dude, I just want T.R to read this. Truly amazing piece of work. I really want to see the movie now :)

Nimma said...

This was one of the best reviews that I have ever read on the net...Prepared for the worst, I started watching the movie..after 40 mins, I couldn't go any further..Either I must be very courageous or must be too depressed to watch the rest, but I had neither..so i decided to give it a pass, and googled to find what ppl think..Is it just me or is there anyone else...
I bumped upon ur blog...very nicely written...hv spent 40 mins to read urs...enjoying/laughing....and feel worthwhile !!!! Thx man !!

Kaushik said...

Well, after all that ppl had to say here, what I say is just going to be a list of synonyms to "brilliant, awesome, hilarious", etc. Get that.
But seriously, thanks. Entertaining writing, you have shown, need not necessarily have to be built along adult humour and expletives. Your reviews are a classic case (though I couldn't help but swear a few times while watching the movie).
And yes, I too can understand the pleasure you would have had while writing the review as opposed to watching it. I write from time to time, though, probably half as entertaining and intelligent as you do, still, despite my totally-beaten-to-death situation, I could JUST not write a review for this one - Yaarukku Yaaro. I hope you've heard of it, and Sam Anderson.
Great anyways!
Kaushik

VJ said...

hey dandanakka
simply awesome blog ... although we read it late .... late ah padichaalum latest ah padichom blog ah !!
cant stop laughing for every line of the blog which makes me see the movie more than I want to ;o)
vj

Blogger said...

Listen Online: Sprinter - True Lya Lya